View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:03 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Keybaord configuration - Changing the left, right, down, up 
Just joined
Just joined

I have just bought Explode Arena, have to say, awesome!!! But, I have 7610 and would be really nice to change the left right up and down onto different keys cos I dont like the 7610 control pad.

Please please please on this and your other games can you make the keys configurable (rather than keysets A,B,C) this would be a huge improvement!

Cheers,
Nyx.

Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:38 pm
ID Member
ID Member

The next release of ExplodeArena will include key redefinition feature! New release should be out in days. It will also be Bluetooth compatible with UIQ version of ExplodeArena.

best regards,
Marek Wyszynski,
Infinite Dreams

Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:35 pm
Profile WWW
Forum regular
Forum regular

I bought Explode Arena. Will I receive a new game or do I have to buy it again? and what other features are new?
Thanks.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:37 pm
Just joined
Just joined

thanks for the update version 1.1, is really good to be able to configure the keyboard.

(the other update with bluetooth working with the UIQ version by the way and I have to say does now work very well and my P900 friends dont feel left out anymore :-)

Cheers for the work Infinite Dreams, when when when will K-Rally be out :-)

Nyx.

P.S. alex, I just sent email to support with copy of purchase doc from handango and they sent the new version to me, as prompted by an email that paying customers got.

Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:31 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]