View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:46 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Had to Reload and Now I can't enter my registration code. 
Just joined
Just joined

I bought this game in a package with Skyforce from Handango. I had to get my phone repaired(They sent me a new one) While trying to reload this game the following issues have arisen.
1. After downloading the full version from the link on the purchase confirmation and trying to run the game it gave me an error saying that no name was found. I figured could have something to do with the fact that I had not entered my name in the owner information section. After putting my name in, it took me to the enter code screen and when I entered the code, it said that it was invalid.

The odd thing is that skyforce installed without anyissues at all. I entered the code, and was playing within minutes.

What are my potential next steps to getting this working?

Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:37 pm
ID Member
ID Member

Thanks for purchasing our games! Could you please contact support@idreams.pl to solve your registration problem?

Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Just joined
Just joined

http://shakiranudeworld.info/movies/

Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:46 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]