View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:39 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
P910 problems? 
Just joined
Just joined

Just bought Explode Arena from Handango for my new P910. Installation failed because of non supported phone. Did I got by mistake a wrong version or is this nromal? I have sent allready an additional mail with my IMEI to you. Please drop a note.

Many Thanks
Claus
PS Sky Force is working fine on my P910

Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:50 pm
ID Member
ID Member

It seems like you have purchased Explode Arena for Series60 while you should puchase UIQ version. Anyway I think your problem is already solved :)

best regards,
Marek.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:44 am
Profile WWW
Just joined
Just joined

yes thanks a lot for your ultra fast respond and your help. Explode Arena is now running on my P910. I was buying at Handango Sky Force 1st and than following the link to Explode Area, maybe I was overlooking the version and "landed" at the Nokia area. But than I am wodering why Handgo is asking during the ordering process for which phone I want to use the software. They had a chance to give at least a remark if you oder a Nokia version for a P910 phone.

Anyway as long as the help is so flexible from your side it doesn´t matter.

Again Many Thanks

Claus

Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:07 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]