View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:44 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Help with level 4 
Just joined
Just joined

Sorry i am a real novice, hoW do i get past level 4, after picking up all the diamonds there are 2 sets of 2 in the center but when you pick up the first and then the second which is the bottom one the rock comes down to crush you, It says using super powers, hold down action key which i presume is '5' and choose direction where diamond is? what does this mean?. If i go for the last diamond i get crushed or if i move away leaving the last diamond a rock moves and totally blocks it in. ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:06 pm
ID Member
ID Member

In this level you have to learn how to use super power.

So, please do not go to the place where the last diamod is. Simply stand over this diamond, press and HOLD action key and press down button. This will collect the diamond without actually going there. That is the way how super powers work.

Hope this helps!

Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:11 am
Profile WWW
Just joined
Just joined

hi, i also got same problem, thanks benji, u already help me

Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:08 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]