View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Suggestion 
Just joined
Just joined

Great App! I love it, while it takes a little while to get used to sculpting as I assumed it would, once you figure it out its pretty cool. Some finer controls would be nice and maybe some sculpting tools to make small indentions and lips I have BIG fingers so that might be my problem...

When I emailed my Pottery creation to myself, it cut off most of the image of the Object and it was SUPER Small, I have the HD iPad version, shouldn't it send in iPad screen size? 1024x768 at least? It would be nice to be able to send larger version say up to 3,000x3,000 pixels for Email at least... I know I can just take a screenshot but that kinda defeats the purpose of the build in email function doesn't it?

Ability to post to Facebook or something would be nice as well, so we can easily share our creations with our friends and the world, and I would even say that each image regardless of size should have a small "Let's Create Pottery" logo in the lower corner of the image (not covering the creation obviously...)..

Great work everyone... I am really enjoying this app!

Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]