View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Unlocking levels 
Just joined
Just joined

Hi,

First of all, I'd just like to say how awesome Jelly Defense is. The noises... the jellies... just, yes.

At the moment I am at the 'Winter' levels. I've just completed Stream of Happiness and one of the winter levels (Fluffyville) and I'm wondering how to unlock some of the locked levels or go forwards now.... Do I have to complete Whipped Cream to progress to the next level? How do I unlock all the locked levels (e.g. Waterfalloid, Jelly Peaks)? Is it score related?

Thankyou very much for any responses.

Jada

P.s. Please keep extending Jelly Defense, I don't ever want to stop playing it :D

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:40 am
ID Member
ID Member

Hello Jada.

To unlock Waterfalloid and other locked levels you need to complete a certain number of levels with perfect scores (saving all the gems). Winter levels are not required to progress. When you tap an icon of a locked level, a window with level info pops up. It tells you how many more prefect scores you need (they're represented by a star).

Thanks for the kind words :) We're still working on the game, and we don't want you to stop playing it either.

Best regards,
Peter.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:27 am
Just joined
Just joined

Ahhh brilliant, thankyou for the prompt response! Time for me to get back to previous levels to get some more perfect scores then!

Much appreciated,

Jada :D

Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]