View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
My fish died :( 
Just joined
Just joined

Opened up iquarium this morning to find my fish had died. The reason given: because I hadn't fed it for a week. This is ridiculous and untrue as I had fed it every day - I use iQuarium as my "screensaver" whilst charging my iphone at work and the first thing I always do is feed "Fishy".

Can't believe I've got to start all over again due to a "bug".

Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:43 am
ID Member
ID Member

We are very sorry that your fish died and as we are really concerned about this problem we will try to release an update eliminating it as soon as possible.

We would also appreciate your help - can you describe what were you doing when this problem occured, did you perform any unusual action or it happened without any evident reason?

Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:17 pm
Profile WWW
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

I feed my fish everyday and it is over a month, but I cannot get the "Fish Feeder" of Achienements till now. The explanation of "Fish Feeder" is you fed your fish once.....
Luckily, my fish is still alive....

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:12 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Unfortunately i wasn't doing anything unusual. I just snapped open the app as usual in the morning for "feedies" and poor Fishy was upside down, lazily floating up the screen.

I could imagine I might have forgotten to feed him for one day - but five consecutive days, never!

New fish ("Fishier") is doing well so far.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]