View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Can Knockdown - Free game for iPad/iPhone/iPod 
ID Member
ID Member

We would like to share good news with you. “Can Knockdown” our new and totally FREE project has been submitted and wait for Apple approval. Bellow game info and gameplay video. Feel free to write your comments. Thanks!

Become a cold blood sniper while aiming at and knocking down piles and pyramids of cans! Start playing and you just won't put down this marvelous title till you drain your battery empty! You have been warned! Can Knockdown will include many astonishing features which will amaze your friends and make you come back for more! Online leaderboards via Game Center, absolutely gorgeous graphics, high-res Retina display support, unique and realistic physics engine, multipliers, explosive action and so much more!

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:32 pm
ID Member
ID Member

While we all wait on Apple approval for "Can Knockdown" please take a look on winter scenery we included in iOS version. Android fans should wait for next update to get this level.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:34 pm
ID Member
ID Member

Hey,

Game is live in the App Store! Don't waste your time just download the game and leave your opinion here. Thanks!

Direct itunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/can-knockdo ... 5671?mt=8#

Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:44 am
ID Member
ID Member

Would you like to win hot promo codes for best iPhone and iPad games? If so, please check our Can Knockdown contest on Touch Arcade forum. We need you! Please help us improve our games and win some nice prizes.

Direct link to contest - http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=77638

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Hey guys,

Congrats with a great game! Been playing the free iPhone version for a bit now. However I spotted a bug which you could hopefully fix in the next release. Basically whats happening is that when I knock down all the cans and before it switches to the next level I press menu button and then select no a few times it skips the next few levels, increases my multiplier and gives me free balls. If I do this on every level I can easily get extra 20 balls + x10 multiplier and etc.

Just thought I let u know as its a fun game and it would be interesting to farelly compete with the others online.

Thanks guys and keep up the good work!
T.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:40 pm
ID Member
ID Member

Hello,
Thank you for reporting that bug to us. We will try to resolve this issue asap.

We hope you enjoy "Can Knockdown". :)

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:49 am
ID Member
ID Member

Can Knockdown update coming soon for iOS devices. The new actualization will bring achievements for Game Center which we developed together with gamers community. Stay tuned for more info soon.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:39 pm
ID Member
ID Member

We have pleasure to announce the latest update for Can Knockdown brings optimization for iPad 2!

Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:40 am
I liked this one, it is like a folks games that converted into digital arcade.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:01 am
Just joined
Just joined

sebastianjones wrote:
I liked this one, it is like a folks games that converted into digital arcade.

Yeah, completely agree with you!
Always liked those small company games, and now I can play it on my mobile :D

Sun May 21, 2017 12:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]