View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 10:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
K-Rally is out now! 
ID Member
ID Member

As some of you already noticed today we have released K-Rally for S60, S60 3rd edition, PockePC and WM Smartphones. Other ports will be released later.

Thank you for your patience and faith. We hope you will all enjoy K-Rally!

Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:40 pm
Profile WWW
Just joined
Just joined

We waited for a long time. But it wasn't out. So, we waited even longer. And then, when the least bits of hope were lost, this amazing game popped out and said it's "BO!" so alout that I think we will be talking about it for a long time. But enough of the chatter, let's get down to the business.... The game, it's like, totally amazing ^_^ I must say that I was afraid that since it's not fully 3d, I will have absolutely no reason to bother my device's memory with it. Biiig mistake. The game is a Must Have for all PocketPC (and others). It's totally amazing. The hybrid 2d/3d engine really does it's trick. It's cool to look at the cars trough fog or pass under a stone bridge. Yeah, great work indeed. (And yay for the music, it's nice!). Definitely the best car-racing game out there. Only thing that I would appreciate is a support for VGA resolution. Pixel-doubling looks a bit uhhh... let's say weird? on my Axim X50v. But anyway, great game.

~And when the dreams are infinite,
~Even the unbeliveable happens.
-Myself (Ye I know it sucks, but who cares :D)

Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:44 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Also, if you still haven't read it, make sure you do read my review of this EXCELLENT and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED game at http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/index. ... &tb=1&pb=1 . It contains a LOT of tips & tricks, particularly for Pocket PC users.

Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:53 pm
ID Supporter
ID Supporter

Also, if you still haven't read it, make sure you do read my review of this EXCELLENT and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED game at http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/index. ... &tb=1&pb=1 . It contains a LOT of tips & tricks, particularly for Pocket PC users.

great article. well written and detailed, congratulations!
a few notes:
- the 200XPs for reading the Manual is just a joke, it was meant to call the players attention to the pdf file.
- weapons make you car slower in turns, not straight lines
- you can't bet more than you have but you can easily hit a spectator which will cost $100 each so you can end up with a negativ balance if you don't leave money for accidents like this. of course it is a setback only in the early stages

Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:44 pm
Just joined
Just joined

good news, but we are tuned for UIQ version too :!:
luv idreams.pl games
Regards, Pyro

Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:01 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]