View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:36 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
So when is the port coming?! 
Just joined
Just joined

Hey guys. First of all I just wanna say I really appreciate all your work with these awesome games, but now I have some critics.

You promised a port of Explode Arena for S60 3rd Edition OS9.1 2½ (two and a half) years ago. You said it was gonna come right after the Super Miners port, which have been out for over a year now. What are you doing over there in Poland? :?

Same thing with the Multiplayer Client for KRally, the game even says there is a multiplayer client to download from the website, still we have no client?

You make the best games available for mobile phones today but I gotta say you are pretty slow :D No offence guys!

Right now you're not even developing a game (at least that we know of), so what stops you from just porting the game, couldn't be too hard (but what do I know?). I know tons of people who have been waiting for the port but still nothing happens.. I'm one of few who actually has some hope left, but not much.

So what is going on? :D

Thanks for all the awesome games!

Best regards

//Craid

Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:14 pm
ID Member
ID Member

I can see why you are upset but please understand our position. We have several games and multiple platforms. As a company we are quite small and we need to stick to our priorities. For example right now we focus on N-Gage only, development for other platforms is now suspended (including updating our old games). In order to survive we need to stick to our priorities and see what's the best to our company. If we don't do it - there won't be *any* cool games coming from us in the future at all.

Now, I agree that we made several promises in the past that we were not able to fulfill. This is very bad and I feel very sorry about that. That's why I'm very cautious now not to promise anything that I'm not sure. I guess this way we will avoid people waiting for something that we promised many years ago.

I hope you understand my point. :)

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

Sincerly I Don't think a simple port could work.
there must be done some improvements.

so if you want to make a remake it would be marketable very good.
So keep up continuing your works and always being produced so you would not risk anything.

long life to the queen
LONG LIFE TO IDREAMS

Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Just joined
Just joined

in my mind and game-play explode arena is the best game of all
1) explode arena - i give 10/10 score
2) super miner
3) krally
4) sky force / reloaded
5) creature of deep

because in explode arena 4 people can play together, in a death match and there is no other game which 4 people can play in new platform like 9.1 and 9.5

people will gonna buy this game.. we hope idreams will create this game after krally release for 9.5

thanks please let us know the exact date so that we can wait for this great game. i will be the first person who gone buy.

idream is the one of the best game maker for symbian phones
waiting for reply :roll:

Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]