View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Level 5 - hard game... 
Just joined
Just joined

I'm not very much in puzzle games, but Super miners got me interested.Anyway I can't get through level 5.I killed the bad guys, but I don't know how to go down in the level as I can't get through the rock that always falls on me.Someone help please!

Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:30 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Kill the seconed MONSTER at the Top-Right
and explode both the two stone.....
(shot the ground to make the stone down and make a path to go)

Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:40 am
ID Supporter
ID Supporter

Don't you think he figured it out in 5 weeks :)

Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:09 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

hi everyone..... i have problem to my games which is level 4 the usper power i really don't know how to use it

i been trying to press the action key at same time the d key pad to my phone nokia n73 but it is no power has release

to tell you the settings of my redefine keys my joy stick in my phone nokia n73 is the left, right ,up and down bottom action is number 5 buttons, restart is number 8 buttons, pause is menu right, then please anyone teach me how to use the proper keys for super powers for stage 4 or level 4

Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:07 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

hi benji and everyone who know this..... i have problem to my games which is level 4 the usper power i really don't know how to use it

i been trying to press the action key at same time the d key pad to my phone nokia n73 but there is no power has release

to tell you the settings of my redefine keys my joy stick in my phone nokia n73 is the left, right ,up and down bottom action is number 5 buttons, restart is number 8 buttons, pause is menu right, then please anyone teach me how to use the proper keys for super powers for stage 4 or level 4

thanks

Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:19 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

hi everyone who know this..... i have problem to my games which is level 4 the usper power i really don't know how to use it

i been trying to press the action key at same time the d key pad to my phone nokia n73 but there is no power has release

thanks

Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:20 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]