View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Synchronization between iphone and ipad 
Just joined
Just joined

Hello,

I have installed SkyForce2014 on my iphone and on my ipad and I was wondering if there is a way to synchronize the game between those terminals ?

any suggestion to do this ?

thanks for your answer :)

Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:02 am
ID Member
ID Member

Dear Player,

To sync the game progress please make sure that both devices are connected to the internet and are using the same Apple ID.

Perform following steps:

1. Quit the game on both devices.
2. Launch the game on the device with higher progress.
3. Go the options menu and tap on the iCloud option. Please make sure you disable and then re-enable the iCloud. This will force the game progress to be send to the cloud.
4. Quit the game
5. Launch the game on the new device.
6. Go to the options and do the same: disable and re-enable the iCloud.

After a few seconds you should have your game progress transferred to the new device.

Best regards

Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:30 am
Just joined
Just joined

I will let you know if this works for me Thanks and keep posting such a informative blogs

Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:18 am
Just joined
Just joined

The sync between devices is not working for me. My iPhone 5 has the higher progress. But when I got to my iPad Air, I do not see any progress. Both are running iOS 8.

I am logged into both devices with the same iCloud account, and I tried the step-by-step process several times.

Also, on both devices, when I first start the game, it greets me with by GameCenter name. I can also see all Achievements on both devices.

Please let me know what else to try. I really would like to use this game on multiple devices, and I've paid for the Star Doubler as well as a few packs of Precious Cargo. The Star Doubler is active on both devices. What is not syncing is vehicle status (fully upgraded on iPhone) and stars (20k+ on iPhone).

Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:18 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Same here I tried the suggested steps without success. Kindly fix this bug. It would be best to play the same progress on multiple devices.

Thanks.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:59 am
ID Member
ID Member

Hi,

Plase send an email to support (at) idreams.pl
We will solve your problem there!

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:09 am
Just joined
Just joined

Yes I contacted your support as well. And did not get a solution on this problem. This is taking too much time already for just a simple sync up.

So far I made sure I enabled all my iCloud settings for the system and the game. Before I notice it was not enabled but this time it is. And viewing from my backed up games I only see one game on the Document&data section of icloud. But my other games as well that I know I sync up on multiple devices does not show there for instance Clash of Clans. But that one successfully syncs up on my other devices.

They say my case was an isolated case but I think some people are just getting burned out from not getting this thing to work.

I also noticed that when I try to reset my progress on the device. It just turns off the "cloud" on the game menu . Then I start over with the game. But if I turn it on it just uses the same progress on that device. I was actually hoping that it would reset my backup also on the cloud for this device. This looks like a flawed process to me.

Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]