View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Suggestions for next Episode - What should be changed in next episode 
ID Member
ID Member

Please post here any suggestions for next episode of Sky Force. What would you like to be changed, added or deleted
to make next episode more fun for you?

Thanks,
Tomasz Kostrzewski
Infinite Dreams

Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:33 am
Profile WWW
add more weapons, more ships, more levels, more music
make some horizontal scrolling maps to go along the vertical scrolling maps.
just copy everything that makes Ikaruga for the nintendo gamecube so great.

Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:22 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Hi i love sky force i always get to stage 7 and then die at the end hehe need more practice.The only thing that i didnt like was that there isnt many levels,weapons and also what surprised me was there wasnt a save option so you can save were youve got upto.Oh and what would be reall clever is to have a bluetooth multiplayer so people can battle each other kool a !!! thanks id other than that sky force ROCKS its the best .sis game out on s60 thanks!!!!!!!! reply back soon :laugh: :cool: :;): :D :)

Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:19 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

The game needs to be MUCH longer, why? Because it's SO great! Lot's of different terrain etc, hidden weapons upgrades in buildings etc. A save option (maybe at the end of each level).

That's all I can think of at the moment but hey this games still rocks!

Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:33 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

*save/load after each levels (only for easy mode maybe?)
*more levels ;) maybe you could split em in several .sis
*maybe a bluetooth option?
*i liked the idea of hidden weapon upgrades, or hidden passages.... so i you shoot some enemies, the screen goes to the right and a whole new level/passage is opened.

well those were just ideas... greetings, hell255 :)

Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:22 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Hey what about a tornado section where you're flying over a desert or something & you have to avoid the spinning tornados to survive!

Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:09 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:24 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Bluetooth co-op is definitley being missed.

Save option is required but as the game is not so long so it doesn't makes much different but it should be there to complete every level with a perfect score :)

as n-gage and 6600 have more memory and there are MMC cards, can there be like 2 versions.........one with much more bigger levels, better sound and graphics quality(graphics are perfect but they might be made more better)

more kinds of super weapons and an option of a shop

Seriously, i am thinking about Raptor for PC

But this game is best as it is

Nice Work Fellas

Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:50 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Even faster gameplay (like Sega's raiden fighters), Bigger bosses, Breakbeat-like music (Drum 'n bass style, like the first level of Capcom's Mars Matrix), and firing your bullets in a very high tempo.

To be short. More Arcade gameplay.

Thanks again for this great game!

Ps, Raptor is great but Mars Matrix is ultraphat! (Yeah I'm a huge shmup fan, I own a lot of them)

Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:16 am
Just joined
Just joined

A really good Co-op mode would be nice via bluetooth and having the option to upgrade different parts of your ship would be nice too.

Keep up the good work guys :D

Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:51 am

Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:43 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

- "Save Game" should have every level. I think that it is very important because sometimes we can not complete all level & mode (switch to do anything else).
- More Terran, such as Town, City
- More Boss, strange fighting plane.
- Switch option between "Auto fire" and "Manual fire" during play.

Thanks a lot for the best S60 GAME!!! :D

Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:46 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

switch option is already in there for ver. 1.1

i was also thinking if recuing people would give you powerups or credits to upgrade your ship, that would make rescuing people more important

Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:53 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

With the auto-fire maybe while playing with the option on, press fire and auto-fire comes on press fire again it turns off. Its hard to pick people up with auto-fire on esp. if they are standing in front of another person.

Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:53 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

goto options and check the atuofire option......it has 3 modes

off
on
switch

and u need to use the third one

Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:39 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:47 pm
ID Member
ID Member

A "save" routine is an absolute must !!!

But with save option it will be possible to finish the game in 30mins, do we really want this?

Marek Wyszynski
Infinite Dreams

Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:51 pm
Profile WWW
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

maybe save mode only in easy mode. or make more levels =)

"i was also thinking if recuing people would give you powerups or credits to upgrade your ship, that would make rescuing people more important"
=>thats a good idea

:p

Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:20 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:21 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

I would like game have "reset life (start to have 3 lifes every time after begin new stage)" -->after pass each stage... because sometime I pass through level 4 with 1 life remaining (marginal life...) but fail at stage5!!! Oh! try to imagine that I have to back begin at Stage 1 again.... ??? (No way to pass STAGE 5 with 1 life remaining (marginal life...)...
:)

I like this Game very much and right now try (very hard...) to overcome STAGE 5 Normal Mode!!!

Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:05 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

cpc why did you buy the game if you carnt play it ive completed v1.1 and thats got 7 levels with about 3-4 lives left over beat that you just need practice !!!

Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:09 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

As there are many good players out there, there should be an online high score board.

just for the sake of competition

Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:57 am
Just joined
Just joined

As i suggested in a mail to infinite dreams, an improvement could be to implement an auto-fire for the primary weapons (i did not find any) and/or at least to press the joypad continously to auto-fire.
Otherwise thank's to infinite dreams for this wonderful game (like karnaaj on gba).

Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:17 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

there is an autofire option in the options menue in ver 1.1 of skyforce.

There hsould be more secondary wepons and a shop to buy new weapons from credits you earn, and lso to upgrade your ship

Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:20 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

there must be all stages in all diffilcuties!!!:blues:
NO,REALLY NO IN EASY ONLY 3 STAGES AND NORMAL, IN HARD 7!!!!
NO, THERE MUST BE ALL STAGES IN ALL DIFFILCUTIES!!!!:angry:

Sun May 02, 2004 12:02 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

why carnt you play properly rookie of the year!!?

Mon May 03, 2004 12:05 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

I never complete it:(

Mon May 03, 2004 8:18 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

maybe can be hard less harder in next episode.:p

Mon May 03, 2004 8:19 am
Just joined
Just joined

Vertical and Horizontal Scrolling
8 Way Joystick Direction (probably can't due Hardware Limitations)
More weapons
Smart Bombs (aka Panic button)
More use of secondary weapons
More homing missiles
Ingame speech!
More weather/realtime effects (to show off the phone's abilities!)
More types of baddies, background and weather
More chances to gain extra lives (i'm rubbish)
And much more of Jacek Dojwa's fantastic music!

Sat May 08, 2004 10:43 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

maybe if you pick up two lasers, you shot two lasers.:cool:

Sun May 09, 2004 1:00 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

in this game you have three planes. in next episode i think you can have four planes or a helicopter too!!!!!
:blues:

Sun May 09, 2004 1:06 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

in NEXT episode you can have another one, if you complete three of four missions.
or you can have a helicopter too!:p

Sun May 09, 2004 1:09 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

cool will be if there will be A SAVE-LOAD OPTION!!! :angry:

Sun May 09, 2004 1:16 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:04 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Right then, I know i'm probably going to go over things that most people have already said, but i'm doing it for my piece of mind:p and possibly expanding on the idea.

So without further ado, here is my list of possible ideas for the next version of the game:

Bluetooth, two player co-operative and battle modes (go head to head).

Earn credits at the end of each level, these can then be used in a shop to upgrade parts, bigger engines, stronger armour (stealth unit?!?), additional weapons, smart bombs etc, maybe even new paint job and a chance to fix damage. Also, maybe an option to buy a whole new plane (UFO as a bonus plane?!?).

Maybe have it so you start with just the one plane, but then you customise it through the shop, this could mean that each person has a slightly different plane, some might go for the fast, light weight plane with fast firing weapons (skilful), and others might go for the heavy and slow but well armoured plane that can carry more of a weapons payload (pure destruction). (add weight limits to the engine size?!?)

In-game power-ups level up the main weapon you have selected at that time, allowing you to keep swapping weapons around to make them evenly more powerful, or just concentrate on your farouche.

Maybe set it in the future, an alien invasion on Earth maybe, change from plane to space fighter jet, lots of cool and unusual weapons etc.

Missions aren’t played one after the other, you are given the option to chose which mission you go on, this would then close certain missions but open up new ones, this would add to the replay value cos you would have different ways of completing the game.

Separate buttons for each weapon (I found the homing missiles a bit frustrating in autofire mode, killed a lot of humans:p ).

Speed and shield pick-ups, increase the speed and armour of your plane for a limited amount of time.

Weapon power-up, charge your main weapon up to let loose a more powerful shot (R-type style),

Have a special attack bar, as you kill off the enemies the bar increases, when it’s full you can let rip a massive super special attack, the kind that takes up the whole screen and then some.

More damageable environments (I like to blow things up).

Save option is a very good idea, especially if you want to save your planes configuration. But maybe only allow a certain number of saves, or you have to pick-up save icons during a mission....

Mission editor, have a simple game editor on your PC that allows you to design new missions, and then send to your phone to play. The number of missions would be endless then, especially if you share them with other fans of the game over the net.

The difficulty of the game shouldn’t affect the number of levels/missions but the pace of them levels/missions. Easy would mean slow and weak enemies while hard would mean fast and strong enemies.

Unlockable secrets when you complete the game on certain settings, parts, missions, new options etc.

Well that’s all I can think of right now, I know i've gone on a bit, but I can’t help it, I really love the game, and would love a new higher spec sequel to come out. Keep up the good work guys:D

-----------------------------------------------------
I am my own destiny, if I chose to fall, then so be it,
But if I chose to succeed, the god help you all.

Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:42 am
Just joined
Just joined

Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:38 am
Just joined
Just joined

anyway great game guys Well done guys nice to see a games company again with a pasion and suport for there game.

Anyway really a save option would be nice but what would be really cool would be some kind of multiplayer option not sure how you could do this but it would be great

Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:17 pm
Just joined
Just joined

What i wouldn't like to be changed in the game is the simple arcade feeling which gives the fun this ultimate speed and action!

Please don't overload skyforce 2 with inovation, but improve it on the right place to build a new game. Not only a simple sequel.

Thanks for this great game!

Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:52 pm
Just joined
Just joined

I like realistic looking planes, tanks and helicopter, not modells with future style. I want them to exist in reality. Mig, Eurofighter, F16 and perhaps an terrorist enemy.

What's about a GROUND MISSION in the last Mission, for change, your plane is shooted and you crashed on ground. So you have to play a Soldier with an mashine-pistole and you can step into a tank or something. But also with bird-view. I think this isn't a big problem to do for you.

Please release some of this great ideas, you will

Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:54 pm
Just joined
Just joined

The game rocks for PocketPC... I like the ideas the others have suggested. Although the price was great... I think the levels should have been longer... I'd like to see "free" add-on mission kit if possible. Also, how about the 'loop' idea that the original 1943 had... where it allows you to have a 2-3 second time out from those hairy situations... by doing a big loop.

Cool game.... keep up the great work

Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:47 am
Just joined
Just joined

I love this game and I love the arcade feel. Though I think I'm in the minority, I personally prefer a simpler game - just as this one is.
Here is my wishlist for the next episode...
Major:
1. User configurable firing buttons. Since I "steer" with my left hand, I would like to configure "button C" and "button D" as firing buttons.

2. Instead of a save option, if you exit the game in the middle, when you start the game again, have the option to allow you to start a new game or pick up where you left off.
This would prevent someone from constantly saving to easily work through the game, but allow someone to stop in midstream without killing the current game next time they pick it up...

Minor:
1. Either instead of or in addition to extra life floaters, gain an extra life by picking up a certain number/percentage of stars in a level.

2. Different Secondary Weapons in addition to just the laser.

Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:53 pm
Forum regular
Forum regular

Please IDREAMS,don't change the 'feel' of SkyForce by implementing too much new features on the next episode...we all love the Old-Skool shoot'em-up aura that Skyforce possess,and that ultra-slick,mega refined design of the entire game...i can feel the passion that everyone at IDreams put in the project!
I can only suggest for the next episode:
- PowerUp Bar in the likes of Gradius & Salamander series
- Mix vertical & horizontal scrolling levels (if it is possible,considering the weird aspect ratio of nokia's series 60 display)
- Smart Bomb (it's a must in every well respected Shooter!) or Charge up Attack (R-Type Beam-Like)
- Pump up the already excellent gfx!Throw in more ambiental conditions!Let our jaws drop!

I really can't wait to hear some news for SkyForce II...Hope it's already in development!
Please let us all know something about that!

Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:54 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

[B]:D definatly a great game ever on mobile but some fualts ....
1.more levels
2.more wepones
3.save option after each level
4.can puase the game while oprating a call
5...............secrates :p

Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:47 am
Forum regular
Forum regular

[B]:D definatly a great game ever on mobile but some fualts ....
1.more levels
2.more wepones
3.save option after each level
4.can puase the game while oprating a call
5...............secrates :p

Try to improve your english,dude! :laugh:

Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:26 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Please allow user configurable buttons. I hate the joystick on the 7650 and would love to use just the keypad to move around. Please! The joystick really hurts after a while!

Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:35 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

1. Each plane has different primary and secondary weapons. For example, the slow plane has spread-straight missiles, the normal plane still has the shells (Upgrade it a little), and the fast plane is the king of laser whose weapons are all lasers.
2. The fourth difficulty: expert.
3. One or two extra stages right after beating the expert difficulty.
4. A secret plane if we manage to beat the expert difficulty with the extra stage/s.
5. The fifth difficulty: God/Impossible after unlocking the secret plane. This is the only "endless" difficulty other than hard. The expert difficulty is not endless.
6. Another secret plane if we manage to get a certain amount of score in the god/impossible difficulty.

Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:31 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

2. More weapons
3. More levels with different styles like city or arctic
4. A Save and load function but you can only resume a save once
5. The backgroundpic. for the difficulty selection and the ship selection should not be the same

Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:13 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Like many other people said, I would like to see a SUPER BOMB (AKA: smart bomb, super weapon), that fires a crazy weapon that fills most or all of the screen. Obviously, you would only get one or two per life, and find an extra bomb on the rare occasion.

Also, the super bomb should be different for each plane.

Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:20 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Maybe auto save option(not after each level)

Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:49 pm
Forum regular
Forum regular

MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!

THATS ALL FOR ME.

Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next