View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:53 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
F.A.Q. 
ID Member
ID Member

Question:
I've purchased your game, downloaded and installed a full version but it's asking me for a code! Where can I find one?

Answer:
Normally the registration code is included in order confirmation email that you receive from software shop. Some shops do not generate registration codes automatically. In such case please wait up to 1 working day until we send the code to you. If you do not receive your code after 2 working days please contact support[at]idreams.pl

Question:
I've purchased your game, received unlock code but I can't find any place where I can enter it. Please help!

Answer:
We have separate installation files for trial and full versions, so you can't "unlock" the trial version. You have to buy the full version and then download a separate installation package which can be unlocked with the code.

Question:
I have purchased your game but lost my registration code, how do I retrieve it?

Answer:
You can contact the software shop where you've purchased our software or contact our support at support[at]idreams.pl

Question:
Can I try your games before I decide to buy them?

Answer:
Yes, you can download free demo version of our games. Please go to the main webpage, click on game that you want to download and click on TRY.

Question:
I have downloaded your game from internet but it's asking me for a code! Can you send me one?

Answer:
If you haven't purchased our game please do not ask us for a code. We work very hard to create the highest quality games. It takes a lot of time and effort to develop them. Please respect our work and buy legal full version. This will make us willing create even better games.

If you prefer to try the game before you decide to buy it, please download a demo version directly from our website.

Question:
Your games are great! I want to support you. Do you have any preferences about the software shop where I should buy your games?

Answer:
Yes, if you can, please buy it from our website directly. This way we get the biggest part of the money you pay for the game.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:02 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]