View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Explode Arena For Android Version 
Is Explode Arena Present in Android Version???

Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:47 am
ID Member
ID Member

Hello,

Currently we do not have plans for porting Explode Arena for Android OS. But who knows... maybe in the future? :)

Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:38 am
Just joined
Just joined

I think it will be a good idea to produce this game for android is.

It is a fantastic game and the most important advantage is the offline multiplayer mode via Bluetooth.
No other game offers that.

I am eagerly waiting for this game on android.

Regards.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:25 pm
ID Member
ID Member

Hello,

We are very happy that you found Explode Arena an addicting and fun to play game. We are working on new versions of many of our old titles - right now Explode Arena is not on our schedule but in the future it is possible that we will revive it :).

Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:53 am
Just joined
Just joined

Please include explode arena in your list.
Me and my friends are eagerly waiting.
But problem is all of us have stopped using Symbian phones and switched to android.

And I think android is one of the leading markets.

We would be very happy to get explode arena with multiplayer capability on android.

And in today's date, the technology of Bluetooth and WiFi have advanced so much (you must obviously be knowing more than me)
It would be more fun to play on these newer devices.

I would rank explode arena at the top in the enjoyment level it gives.

Please please please consider it in your list soon.

It will be an instant hit.
Regards.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:04 pm
Just joined
Just joined

We want to explode arena on android :)
ruzzle style, with the ability to challenge friends and strangers

Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:26 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Glad to hear you guys are reworking old titles! I've been waiting for years for iOS versions of Explode Arena and Super Miners, I bet you guys would make pot loads of cash! You've said Explode Arena is not currently on your list, would just like to ask if Super Miners is...? thanks

Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:28 pm
Just joined
Just joined

the cause for which has not come out Explode Arena for Android, I think it's due to legal issues or licensing with the programmer that within Infinite Dreams created the game. if you see the game well, although it has been highly successful has NOT been developed and supported after Symbian S60 2nd Edition V7.0! Very suspicious!

there should also be noted that in the Play Store there are NO games that can replace or equal Explode Arena! if it were to go out at surcharge, Indinite Dreams earn money MANY!

I think Infinite Dreams currently does NOT have the source code of Explode Arena! for what does not release it to new platforms.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:36 pm
Just joined
Just joined

we want to explode arena on android and play friend or stranger ...

Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:24 am
Just joined
Just joined

This will not be Explode Arena, but until iDreams will be watching, this is the alternative for Android:

Image Bomber Friends

Image - Image
Description
Get Bomber Friends now and join the immensely hectic and fun online multiplayer game! Bomb your friends and be the last to survive to win the match!
Collect powerups to get more powerful bombs! Use the explosive bombs to blast your friends from across the map!
And don't worry if you get blasted, then the fun has just begun! Dead bombers can haunt the living players and make their play harder with curses!
Game Features:
- Online multiplayer for 2-4 players! Challenge your friends or play against random opponents.
- Classic Bomberman gameplay, with controls polished for touchscreen!
- Collect powerups and watch out for evil curses.
- Customize your character with cool hats, taunts, and greetings!
- The best bomber man or woman collects the most in-game coins.
- Includes google play achievements and leaderboards.
Have fun!
*Important message: This game includes in-app purchases. You can set up password protection for in-app purchases in the settings of your Google Play Store app.*

Download

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hyperkani.bomberfriends

Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:53 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Dear iDREAMS,

WE are really really want Explode Arena for Android version.This games are super addictive and fun to play.Long time ago i play this games with full charge battery until its empty.I hope you can take any action in future :P :P :D :D

Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:48 am
Just joined
Just joined

Hello iDreams!

I am a big fan of your works. I have been playing until now Explode Arena on my s60s. I bought them even in my s80n9300. I am collector of nokia phones just because i would like to play Explode!
The bottom line is I am now an android user and I really really want to play it here. So please, dont let us down :) Ive been also waiting for your years for this platform. :) thanks and more power!!!!!!! WE WILL ALL BE WAITING!

Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]