View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Missing brushes 
Just joined
Just joined

So, there have been a couple "Daily pots wanted" I've been unable to complete because I don't have specific brushes. I have used my earned coins to purchase every brush that's been available, and there are no more for me to buy. Also, premium content offers me backgrounds for .99.

According to several fellow potters, I'm missing Chinese packs. Please advise to how I can access these missing brushes. Thanks. (I'm using an iPad and it's updated to latest iOS)

Andrea

Tue May 23, 2017 12:13 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Chinese II pack has only become available to buy after I had bought all premium packs, backgrounds included.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:29 am
Just joined
Just joined

I have purchased all the packs and I did not get Chinese II as it is not listed! This program could be so good if the creators of it stayed on task with it and cared about their customers!

Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:07 pm
ID Member
ID Member

Hello,

If you proceed with the purchase process successfully, your new content will become available in the virtual store of the application and you will be able to unlock new items with the use of virtual coins.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]