View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
What we are working on... 
ID Member
ID Member

I would like to let you know what we are working on at the moment:

update: 1.11 (iPhone) 1.11(iPad)
- community portal where you can upload and view other people's creations around the world (http://www.potterygame.com)
- UI: new brushes toobar (organized be theme like in the shop)
- UI: order photo zoom in/zoom out
- different color and types of clay
- lids, handles, spouts

next update:
- new brushes
- Retina display support
- new background themes - gfx+sounds (rain, ocean)
- and a lot more!

A huge thank you for the great support and suggestions.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
Just joined
Just joined

The brushes toolbar is a much needed addition. Thanks! The community portal sounds awesome! Can't wait. And the "a lot more", well, I'm sure it will be awesome too. ;) Thanks!

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Sounds good. Keep up the good work.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:38 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Good stuff, sounds GREAT.

Everyone I show this game to is very intrigued by it and wants to try it. It's super unique - most people I show it to say it's the coolest thing they've seen on the iPad. Well done and keep those terrific updates coming!

Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:21 am
Just joined
Just joined

Having our works on display within the app and to other users would be great.
Loving the app. Had to uninstall then reinstall again just so I could start from the beginning again, so I would like to see more assignments to create. :D

Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:06 am
ID Member
ID Member

community portal is almost done. Stay tuned!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:43 am
Profile WWW
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

All the updates sound great, and incredibly daunting! I wish you the best of luck in all that mess of work you have cut out for you and I will be as patient as possible for the next update. Thanks for your hard work!

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:51 am
Just joined
Just joined

Just want to say, love the game. It is an awesome APP. But in this next update the bug that deletes all your progress needs to be addressed. It is a major annoyance. All the progress i have done has been deleted 2 times now. Thanks

Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:42 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Excellent stuff, what about the issue of the snapshots getting cut off the top when working with a tall pot? Also, the image quality is jagged on the website, it's hard to see the details of some peoples work..

Cheers, love it.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:38 pm
ID Member
ID Member

We are aware of that however it is a technical issue and there is no easy walkaround. The 3D engine we are using will provide better options for grabbing images in the future so we will address this issue.

As for the save files we are trying to locate the problem.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Wonderful product! Unfortunate that you lose the ability to see in full view any pot sold. And since a collection has a finite limit, it would be nice if any pot uploaded to the web site could be viewed in full view as when originally created. That is, not just a tiny snapshot, but rather a full resolution image that you see when it is on the auction block. Just a wish.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:24 am
Just joined
Just joined

about how long till next update? :D cant wait for new brushes! :D

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:31 am
ID Member
ID Member

RobertMcKayJones wrote:
Wonderful product! Unfortunate that you lose the ability to see in full view any pot sold. And since a collection has a finite limit, it would be nice if any pot uploaded to the web site could be viewed in full view as when originally created. That is, not just a tiny snapshot, but rather a full resolution image that you see when it is on the auction block. Just a wish.

Robert, we are working on it. Thank you for your comment.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:07 am
Profile WWW
ID Member
ID Member

wolf wrote:
about how long till next update? :D cant wait for new brushes! :D

Update 1.2 should be available to all users by the end of October 2010

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:11 am
Profile WWW
Forum regular
Forum regular

Some wishes from someone who is enjoying this game. 1). A way to position the pottery when it goes into the collection so that it show exactly the view you want. It is annoying to work on a pot, get it exactly how you want and then when it takes the picture to send off to the community for others to look at, the best view is not captured. 2). An ability to send the pottery back from collection to making the pot, at least one time. Sometimes you see an error in collection that doesn't really show up beforehand. 3). An erasure option that is more flexible than the straight line only across the pot, vertical as well as horizontal. Also a way to limit the length across. Maybe the pots can have an understructure of squares and individual squares can be erased. If the squares are small enough, quite elaborate designs can be cut out of solid colors or of existing blocks. A separate ability to color in these squares. 4). An ability to rotate the brushes. 5). An ability to put the brushes in as blocks, rather than straight across only. 6). A way to take only a section of a brush, to mix and match with other brush sections (for example, in the Neanderthal brushes, just one of the hunters running after one of the horses).
Thanks for reading my wishes. ;-)

Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:48 am
Just joined
Just joined

RobertMcKayJones wrote:

I've been only playing the game for about an hour and I already wish this was a feature :)

Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:42 am
Profile WWW
ID Member
ID Member

Please check out our new feature on the Community Portal.
Just click on the image of your favorite pot and enjoy an amazing view! (*PC or Mac required)

Cheers
Tomasz

Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:21 am
Profile WWW
Just joined
Just joined

The 3D viewer is a huge boon when voting on pots! It can greatly enhance the look of a pot or, equally, show off the flaws in detail. So happy you have brought this online. From now on I will use this app before voting. Thanks.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:21 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

It looks so great. I wish me such a feature for my ipad version and not only fo pc or mac!

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:35 am
Just joined
Just joined

Will you be adding game Center achievements ?

Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:11 am
Just joined
Just joined

hello, i love this game. i beated all the quests and bought all of the brushes. will there be more improvents? new brushes? and when to expect...

thank you again it is a great game

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:32 pm
ID Member
ID Member

Hello,
We are indeed working on new features and content for the game so stay tuned as more is coming ;).

best regards,
Arek
http://www.idreams.pl

Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:25 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

We are waiting for new features and an improved voting system. Please tell us: when is the next update?

Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:06 pm
Just joined
Just joined

How do we even make new pots I had it as a app but I'm new on this can someone help

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:46 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

My personal gripe with the app is the handles always look wonky. I want to make a vase with an interesting shape, but I want the handles to be handles, not go in and out following the contours of the vase. also, they will chop inches off of them, etc... I would like it to just add them, as they look. maybe include the option to have them follow the contours, but if not, just attach the top and bottom, and leave the rest alone. who's with me on this? Other than that, i love the app.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:10 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

I'm completely with you on that one! I'll put handles on it then pull them right back off....sigh....

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:20 am
ID Member
ID Member

Today we have short info about upcoming update for Let’s Create! Pottery. You can expect more brushes, support for Game Center and bunch of new quest very shortly. Stay tuned for more info soon and feel free to discuss and make your wishes in this thread.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:00 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Quote:
Today we have short info about upcoming update for Let’s Create! Pottery. You can expect more brushes, support for Game Center and bunch of new quest very shortly. Stay tuned for more info soon and feel free to discuss and make your wishes in this thread.

Thank you! I'm new to the forums, but not the game. :) The update is much appreciated.

I've noticed feature requests in just about every post on here. I was wondering if there is a centralized place to put our requests? Is this it?

I'd love to see bigger photos for the quests. Even on my iPad, it's difficult to see at times. If it can't make it into the game maybe a (closed) thread on here? A lot of my thoughts have already been suggested, so I'll leave at that, which is the most important to me. :) Other than new quests and new brushes- can't wait for the update!

Mon May 23, 2011 5:53 pm
Forum regular
Forum regular

Hi !!
Do you think it be possible to create a vertical "wipe-out" brush???That would be such fun!!!!!
Thank you
P

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:33 am
Forum regular
Forum regular

Hallooooo!!anyone ...home???

Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:43 am
ID Member
ID Member

Hi,
Thanks for this suggestion. Very good idea to consider in the next update.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:46 am
Forum regular
Forum regular

Thanks Arek!! :

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:49 am
Just joined
Just joined

My girlfriend and i both have this game and we have just spent hours trying to find where the photos have gone from all the pots we have created and photographed, only to read here on the forums that once a pot is sold, you can no longer view the photograph.
To make the game more realistic (and the photos less redundant) i would suggest an option where the photos get saved to your ipad/iphone photo gallery (at least.... If not, then in game somewhere. )
If i were into real world pottery, i would definately take a photo of every creation i made... And i certainly would not delete/destroy my photos once my pots sold.
I know it is possible... And simple to take a screen shot using my ipad, but it is an obviously "missing" feature if i have to use an "out of game" mechanic to be able to view photos that i have already taken within the app itself.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:23 am
Forum regular
Forum regular

The changes and additions you're working on sound terrific! Is there any way you can adjust it so that brushes can be placed more accurately? You know - instead of the "jumps" like we have now?

Keep up the good work! I sincerely hope our feedback and suggestions will help you make a great app even better.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:49 am
Forum regular
Forum regular

Great job! Thoroughly enjoying this app. With all the new features you're working on, have you thought about a way to overlay different brushes? Or would that be impossible?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:43 am
ID Member
ID Member

We are indeed working on new features and content for the game so stay tuned as more is coming ;).

Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:41 am
Just joined
Just joined

First I would like to say that I absolutely LOVE this game for the iPad. I am a 17 y/o and am on home bound. I don't have much to do during the day. I came across this game and thought it was very pricey but went ahead and bought it anyway. I have only had this game for 5 days and have already completed all the emails. I was very disappointed to see that there were only 31 orders to do, especially since the game cost so much money. I was also surprised that I had to buy extra brushes to get more orders. I was very upset. I thought I would get more for my buck. PLEASE GET MORE LEVELS.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:45 pm
Just joined
Just joined

I buy this game and a set of background.
I love this game!!
I need more color!!especially brown!!

Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:10 am
Just joined
Just joined

I recently purchased this app and love the creativity of it. There are a few issues, however that i would love to see addressed:
1. Profile creation. I would love to see the ability to create profiles so I can play it and keep my progress and then let my son play it without him messing up my progress.
2. reset game statistics. When i was all done, i wanted to do it again and the only way i could do it was to un-install the game and re install it. Why not just have a button that says reset game? Most games have it.
3. pottery gallery. You have the ability to take a pic of the pottery, why not put it in a gallery in the app so I can go back and look at it, and have the ability to see it again to re-create it if i want, just like i can see the image when i get an email.

That is all for now. Thanks for your consideration.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:59 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Looks like this thread could use a wee bump!

I consider myself lucky that I found this app and downloaded to my Android Tablet. I just wish I found it 2 years ago...it seems that these forums have sort of died off and I haven't seen any recent moderator activity.

Still, I have a humble list of improvements I'd really enjoy:

1. The Unity Web Player never works for me. If it's a pain to fix it, I'd say scrap it. I don't need a fancy 3D spinning feature that doesn't work, however, the ability to zoom in on any pot on the Portal (mainly to admire someone's work) would be wonderful.

2. Lighting - it really seems that some beautiful designs seem to get lost in the shadows. It would be nice to have more lighting options before taking a photo of a pot.

3. Brushes - It would be nice if brushes that are default solid black, could be changed to other colours. This might be a huge undertaking, but could also influence creative potential exponentially.

Delighted to have found your game,

Manta Potter

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:50 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Love this app! I've made several hundred pots but, unfortunately, I don't have a "collection" feature so if I don't sell them they just go away. Also, I'd like to upload some of them but can't find a way to do it. One other question: Under achievements is shows "36 of 40" completed, but I've ceased getting email requests. Is there more I should be getting. Having complained about all that, I still can't wait each morning to start creating more! Keep the updates coming. :D

Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:56 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

roybean wrote:
I recently purchased this app and love the creativity of it. There are a few issues, however that i would love to see addressed:
1. Profile creation. I would love to see the ability to create profiles so I can play it and keep my progress and then let my son play it without him messing up my progress.
2. reset game statistics. When i was all done, i wanted to do it again and the only way i could do it was to un-install the game and re install it. Why not just have a button that says reset game? Most games have it.
3. pottery gallery. You have the ability to take a pic of the pottery, why not put it in a gallery in the app so I can go back and look at it, and have the ability to see it again to re-create it if i want, just like i can see the image when i get an email.

That is all for now. Thanks for your consideration.

Yes, these would be amazing.

Everybody seems to ask for new emails -- how about community-generated emails? Pick a random top-rated pot from the gallery, make the email say "I love this pot design by _____ [link to gallery post if possible]. Could you try and duplicate it?" That way you don't have to go to work trying to make a new email pot.

Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:13 am
Just joined
Just joined

:D LOVE this app!!! Please make all updates available for phones HTC too!!!!

Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:08 pm
Just joined
Just joined

I love this game it helps me distress from my day keep up the good work!!!!!

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:29 am
Just joined
Just joined

I was also wondering about the daily e-mails. I've completed all the missions in the game and very much enjoyed the new daily e-mails! I only received them for 4 or 5 days and now this is the 3rd day in a row without one. Someone mentioned choosing a top rated pot each day for everyone to try and duplicate. I think that is a great idea! Perhaps the "Pot of the Day" could also be the daily e-mail? I'm sure others would love getting a new project everyday! Especially those of us who have completed all the in-game missions. Thank you for all you do! I LOVE this game! :D 8) :mrgreen:

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:27 am
Just joined
Just joined

Could you please add more colors and consider the possibility of making a way for us to do a brush in free hand, like our own design. Thank you

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:39 am
Just joined
Just joined

I love this game. I would like to either have more colors or brushes and free hand own design. That would be great!!!

Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:58 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Outstanding!

Thank you for the update!

Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:49 pm
Just joined
Just joined

:D fantastic

Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:30 am
Just joined
Just joined

:?: Is this game still being updated, or have the developers abandoned this game?

Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next