View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Print 3D your own piece of art! 
ID Member
ID Member

We are thrilled to announce the new possibilities of the Let’s create! Pottery HD. Thanks to Sculpteo’s innovative 3D printing technology, smartphones and tablets users can make their own digital pieces of art and create real pottery themselves which they can display at home.

The process of creating and ordering objects is intuitive and doesn't require users to have any technical knowledge. As you already know the application offers a huge library of colors, patterns and materials which are ready to use during the creation of unique objects. If you want to know more, please read our official FAQ for 3D printing. Feel free to leave your comments in this thread.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:02 pm
Just joined
Just joined

My ipad crashes quite a few times before I can get my 3D info sent up - otherwise it's great! This is like a little hobby now and to actually own my own little creations is just too cute! :D

Lynne

Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:17 pm
Just joined
Just joined

I received my pot in the mail the other day. The technology is so fascinating - I can't stop looking at it! I WILL be ordering more! :mrgreen:

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:50 am
Just joined
Just joined

I can't find where to order anything on the website. Is this service still available?

Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:41 am
ID Member
ID Member

Hello,
We are aware that there is a problem with printing 3d from our portal. It will be resolved shortly.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:09 am
Just joined
Just joined

Hi just wondering how long it will take for the 3d printing to be working again , every time I go to print my pot it's says "uploading , something went wrong" is it only me or it's everyone getting this message?

Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:47 am
ID Member
ID Member

Hello,

You can print your pot from our pottery portal.
Please Access your collection in the game and choose an item or create a new one. Now tap on the "portal" icon which you will find at the right side of the screen just under the "menu" icon. Then your pot should appear on the portal. Please note that you need to have a valid Facebook account in order to be able to publish your items as the portal uses the Facebook Connect system to login.

If you have problem please have a look there:
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=112976

Hope it helps,

Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:28 am
Just joined
Just joined

Just ordered my own pot :D

Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:26 am
Just joined
Just joined

I recently ordered 3 small pots for the same price that it said on the app. Now i am trying to order a large pot and it says $177 on the app but about $500 on the Sculpteo website. Should I contact them, or is it an issue with the app?

Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:33 pm
ID Member
ID Member

Hello,

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

As I already wrote we are working on this bug this very moment so soon there will be an update that will resolve it.

Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:20 am
Just joined
Just joined

Hello, I think i have a problem and i'm a little bit scared. I buy the game and on the first step i gave on this portal, thinking is part of the game (and doesn't require real money). When he told me to give $85 I accepted without problems, then when I realized I had to pay $200 for real, I emptied the basket without to order it. But the $85 have been taking? I don't want something like that!

Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:33 am
ID Member
ID Member

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are looking into it. This problem should be resolved soon.

Best regards,

Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]