View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Facebook issues and retrieving premium brushes [Guide] 
ID Member
ID Member

I can’t send my pot to the Pottery Portal / Facebook error

For iOS users:

If you noticed problems with community portal integration please check if your Pottery app is one of the applications that is authorized to access your Facebook. Simply check Facebook settings in the general settings on the device. Screen below shows proper approval.

If this still doesn’t work. You have to delete your Facebook account and add it again. Before you delete the account, make sure to shut down the Pottery app. Double press the home button and then press and hold the pottery game icon – use red minus to turn off the application. Now add your Facebook account again and run the game.

For Android users:

Due to several Android versions and different configurations on each phone we are unable to provide exact walkthrough. Basically make sure that your Facebook account (used in the official FB app) is the same you are using in the Pottery app. If not, please delete the Facebook app and install it again with the proper account. Then once you launch Pottery it will ask for a permission to connect with Facebook. If you agree then it should work. Additionally you can log out and log in once again inside the Pottery app. Use “switch user” icon to finalize this process. After that “facebook error” should disappear.

How to retrieve my premium brushes after app re-install or on the new device?

To have access to all premium pack brushes you need to finish first 11 quests. Then you will be able to visit Premium Store (check the new icon on the main menu) and use the “refresh” icon to retrieve all purchased previously packs.

Please notice, that for retrieving you’ll need the same account used to purchase the packs in the past. Apple or Google doesn’t allow to move the content from one account to another.

IMPORTANT INFO:

1. Please make sure that you have latest game version from the store
2. Please make sure your OS version is the newest that you can get for your device.
3. You can also try to delete the game from the device and install it again. However be aware that you will lost your game progress (coins, quests and regular brushes) and you will need to start over again.
4. If you still experience the problems, you can contact our support team [support (at)idreams.pl] and ask to refund the application.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:57 am
Just joined
Just joined

I can't login with Facebook. When I click the login with Facebook link it will not come up. It just says its loading but nothing happens.I did try to follow advice given but Facebook is not in my settings only Twitter was. I used Facebook up until now though but for some reason it will no longer work. How can I fix this? ( I purchased all packs in the premium store. If I delete my game will I loose everything?)

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:55 pm
ID Member
ID Member

Hello,
During last few days there was a problem with the login to Facebook. It has been resolved so the login process should work perfectly well right now.

Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:32 pm
I click on premium button and it takes me to the brushes store, but when I click on the brushes I want to purchase nothing happens. how can I buy brushes if nothing happens? :?

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:21 pm
ID Member
ID Member

Hi,

Plase send an email to support (at) idreams.pl
We will solve your problem there!

Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:56 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

First, I want to thank you for the sheen! I'm loving it. OK now the problem. I was able to purchase all the new colors and brushes. What I can not do is purchase the back ground pack. I choose it and then click the shopping cart. After that, my screen goes black and then I'm thrown back to the premium menu. I'd Love to have some new background

Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:40 am
Just joined
Just joined

I clicked on the premium thing.. it brings up the different brush packs or whatever.. then I click on one, I click Buy & it says Error. Item already owned. But the brushes dont show up in my brush sets. How do I get the ones that I already purchased??

Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:38 am
ID Member
ID Member

Hello,

To restore your purchases, please go to options menu (upper right icon in the main menu) and tap on "restore" icon. If you are using the same account then your purchased items should be restored within seconds.

Hope it helps,

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:14 am
Just joined
Just joined

I am having problems with the pottery game not showing up in Facebook settings on my iPhone. I uninstalled facebook as the instructions said. After reinstalling, the game still does not show up in settings. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling. Still doesn't show up.

Next question: why can't our accomplishments be restored after reinstalling the game? I like the game, but I really don't want to start all over.

Tue May 20, 2014 2:27 pm
ID Member
ID Member

Hello,
Unfortunately, it is not possible to get your coins, brushes back as points are stored in your local save file and when your application is removed points are reset to zero.

Best regards

Thu May 22, 2014 2:50 pm
Just joined
Just joined

I can't login with facebook although I have followed the instructions.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:07 pm
ID Member
ID Member

Hi,

Plase send an email to support (at) idreams.pl
We will solve your problem there!

Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]