View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
The Big Roll? 
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Hello, Infinite Dreams team!

Can you confirm that The Big Roll is the next game you will bring on N-Gage?

Sorry for my English :)

Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:55 pm
Forum senior
Forum senior

AleriForum wrote:
Hello, Infinite Dreams team!

Can you confirm that The Big Roll is the next game you will bring on N-Gage?

Sorry for my English :)

Yeah I heard about that too. It might be a new game exclusively for N-gage like Cotd. You guys are awesome if this is true. :D

Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:19 am
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

c'mon a lot of time has passed....
and you guys still don't tell us nothing...

i understand that you guys don't want to delude us with things you aren't 100% sure...but the news that skyforce reloaded on iphone was a pretty awsome news and you didn't say a word until day one on the iphone store...

if it is a game which is published from another company i understand and you just tell us that is so..

but if it isn't so you guys should really give us some preview news...
I remember the days you guys announced K-rally...and i remember that the news went on a lot of web-sites with the trailer..
It helps a lot and create a great waiting.

So PLEASE IDreams give us some info...

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
ID Member
ID Member

We know you would like to get some info on our upcoming projects and we would really like to be able to provide such information. However as you know in the case of our N-Gage titles we are just the developer (not the publisher - Nokia is) so we simply are not responsible at this point for the marketing of such games and we cannot reveal our N-Gage projects before getting the green light from Nokia ;). On the other hand there were some hints on our blog, there were some speculations in the press - we cannot confirm anything but... there might be a bit of truth to it like in any gossip ;). I'm pretty sure that Nokia will soon reveal what new games are coming for the N-Gage platform.

Wed May 06, 2009 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Forum senior
Forum senior

Thank you very much Mike! I take your respond as a Yes! :D You guys are the best!

Wed May 06, 2009 6:57 pm
Forum veteran
Forum veteran

We know you would like to get some info on our upcoming projects and we would really like to be able to provide such information. However as you know in the case of our N-Gage titles we are just the developer (not the publisher - Nokia is) so we simply are not responsible at this point for the marketing of such games and we cannot reveal our N-Gage projects before getting the green light from Nokia ;). On the other hand there were some hints on our blog, there were some speculations in the press - we cannot confirm anything but... there might be a bit of truth to it like in any gossip ;). I'm pretty sure that Nokia will soon reveal what new games are coming for the N-Gage platform.

tHANK you very much for your response................always the best....
i really hope well...........

Thu May 07, 2009 9:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]