View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Lost all history when syncing? 
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

I synced via iTunes (with iPad 2) to be able to transfer to the latest iPad3. The game transferred but it's set back to -0- as if I just bought it.

Need to find a solution. Too much invested to start over.

What am I missing and what do I need to do?

Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:35 am
ID Member
ID Member

Hi. Can you tell me if Jelly Defense save file was the only one lost? Or maybe this happened with other apps (not necessarily all of them)?

Best regards,
Peter.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:10 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

It's the only one I've found so far. I still have the iPad 2 so it's not too late to make an adjustment if you can direct me about what to do.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:57 pm
ID Member
ID Member

Hi. Did you use iCloud or iTunes for sync'ing the devices. Going with the iCloud should be rather painless. Let me know which of these methods have you tried.

Best regards,
Peter.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:26 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

I used iTunes. As I understand it, iCloud does not yet support non-apple programs.

Please respond ASAP so we can resolve this. It's been almost one week since I inquired..

Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:26 pm
ID Member
ID Member

Theoretically iCloud, once enabled, should backup all personal data from the device (including save files) when you're within wi-fi connection. However this is happening in the background, without any possibility of knowing when it's done. If you break the connection during that process, there may be some problems with backing up the rest of the data. When you enable the iCloud on a new device, you should have the option to restore the data from the previously backed-up device. That being said, some problems are occuring in the restoriation process, both through iCloud and iTunes. Unfortunatelly there's nothing we can do at the moment. Perhaps contacting Apple support could help some more. We are planning to include iCloud saving in Jelly Defense, but it won't be out until the next update. You could probably finish the game from the beginning before that.

Best regards,
Peter.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]