View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Inexhaustible Jar of Jellies - Level 100! 
Just joined
Just joined

Reached level 100! I'm wondering what's the end and hopefully someone will beat this MOFO.

This is kinda a continuation of this post but I prefer to create a title referring to level 100.

Tip:
- Mixed Towers become useless later in the game.
- Same for Blue-Electric. Later should be only Blue-Laser ones.

Discussion:
- Check the Red-Electric Towers. They're covering the long paths. I'm wondering if there's more combination on the right side. I tried exchanging Red Cannons for Red-Electric without better performance.
- See the top Blue-Laser tower? That spot is the worst. Is there any better option?
- Lt. General increases range and attack. One I'm using helps 3 Red-Cannons and the Red-Smoke which is important since it increases the rate of smoke.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:23 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

I've gotten to Stage 96 (see my post) but am tapping out there. Your picture link is broken, can you repost? I'd love to see your tower placements.

Thx C.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:52 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

I also reached level 100, heres a screenshot (Ipad),
obviously it wasn't the end, but my game did crash :D

Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:37 am
ID Member
ID Member

I can only congratulate you on getting this far and encourage to keep on trying!

Best regards,
Peter.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 am
Just joined
Just joined

I reached up to 101 but no further account levels heres a video (Mac OS X)

Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:16 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Nice work!

Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:55 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Finished! ;)

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:20 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

This time i've finished it with 5 gems;)

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:20 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

how many levels past 100 were there?

when do you switch to all red?

share some tactics? :)

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:38 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

96,97 &98 are the last blue waves. İ call them as soon as the calling sign appears and slow them all at the same time, so i can save on slowing power up, on the way they pass already i start quickly rebuilding red towers and slowing towers.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:26 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Can some of you guys share some detail regarding the first 10 waves or so & getting set up?

I read someone post they did not loose a gem until roughly 85 or so.... Also that they wait on the power ups until nearly all towers are up and strengthened 1x.

I can only get up up into the 70's or so, but for me to get there I have to give up 3-4 gems early on, well before wave 20. I also have to use my power ups rather earlier than I'd like. Generally it's the fast red jellies that chip away at my gem count. I set up with three blue drums on the inner right side with two pyramids in the exact middle - all generalled - the blues don't even remotely challenge that set up prior to that point - although I know the lasers would allow me to use up one less point I don't know what to replace it with that would really help much vs the fast reds. I could probably go farther if I worked the the outer right side a little harder with some cannons but I believe my initial setup is faulty.

I go with a cannon on the first inner corner and three universals at the bottom, then start the blues - pyramid in the middle and a drum on the right side, then start with the red electrics. I'd love to see a video of the first 10 waves, or a bit of advice on this.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:54 pm
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

First i managed to finish it with 8 gems, but then i saved it all! Now on my diploglobe i have a golden star for this level too, but as you can see on the final scoreboard it never shows the gems left.;)

İ really enjoy this game and wait impatiently for new levels...

Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:50 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Tnim, this is how i start, i hope it helps.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:34 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Thanks. Unfortunately, maybe we're on different platforms or something, as that doesn't work at all for me. I have to level up the blue pyramid once for the very first blue wave or one gets through every time. Just tried it ten times to be certain. Also, the very next wave usually lets one slip through as well unless I use another universal on the bottom - I wasn't counting but perhaps I didn't need the third tower two or three times of those ten.

The earthquake power up is not strong enough to drop the blue left over from wave 4 if I do not level the pyramid. If I do level it, I don't need it regardless. If I don't level it, but add the extra third universal early, the third universal is not enough to finish the blue, but takes off enough for the earthquake to finish it.

If I am reading your screenshots accurately, you are able to get the laser up and start on your red electrics before needing to upgrade anything beyond the first cannon, and with just two universals on the right side. I doubt you'd share a strategy the only works for you by pure chance so I am assuming there are differences in our platforms/versions or something. Thanks much for trying to help.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:45 pm
ID Member
ID Member

Congratulations are in place here!
However, one of the users of TouchArcade posted a screenshot of perfectly completed "Inexhaustible Jar..." some time ago (with a bit lower score).
Well, that makes two of you, here:
:D

Best regards,
Peter.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]