View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Your ideas and suggestions! 
ID Member
ID Member

If you have any comments on our new game Sailboat Championship (which you can get from the App Store for free!) feel free to post them here! We would like to see your ideas and suggestions concerning the development of this title - what would you like to see in the game, what changes would you make, all ideas are welcome :).

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Just joined
Just joined

Not so much people right here...
Anyway, just to say that Sailboat champ is a really cool game ! Nice realization.
I'd just make a plot on the gameplay : If it was possible to see the wind direction right in the game instead of in a little window, the game could become really more intuitive, and it could be more enjoyable as you can let the eyes on the boat instead of the little window with the wind direction...

What I need int the pro version is :
- A championship with opponents
- new kind of boats that may react in different way with the wind
- large huge maps to sail not only just behind the beach in a local championship but more freely around the world.

What I'd like to see in the pro version :
- even a more beautiful sea with deep see water, coastal water, and why not coral reef, dolphin, sea gull
- online multiplayer asynchronous championship

Keep on the very good work. This one can become a Must Have.
++

Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:40 am
Just joined
Just joined

The game is great and I've had tons of fun...

+1 on an open map where we can sail in a variety of wind and wave states would be great.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:05 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Just wanted to say that I am really enjoying this game and am upto 50th on the ranking which I know is quite sad. Having been a sailor all my life its great to get a sailing game that really works and is addictive.

Things I would like to see..

Multiplayer please please please get wifi multiplayer going it would be great.

It would be nice to have more levels where you can race against other boats and it would be good to have gusts coming across the water so you can spot them and position yourself for extra speed.

All I can think of at the moment! keep up the good work.
Alex

Mon May 03, 2010 6:54 pm
Enjoying it so much.
I'd like to see real maps like harbours and islands. Online multiplayer, free swim, more boat and difficulty changes.
Danil

Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]