View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
December 2010 Update 
Just joined
Just joined

Thanks to the Devs for the new features! I especially like being able to slide the objects around the tank. This update has helped to make me interested again in iQuarium, just as I was getting bored (I bought it a few months ago). Now I am wondering whether to buy a new Theme that you have introduced.... :?

One suggestion for you to consider please -- it would be great if we could have a light switch, so that in the evening we can flick off the "tank lights" and the fish can enjoy some darkness! You can still see them swimming around, but everything is quite dark ... if you understand what I mean?
Because I can't run iQuarium while I sleep because it's too bright next to my bed (unless I lock the iPod, then what is the point of running it at all :) )

Thanks for making this program!
-Gray

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:57 am
Forum regular
Forum regular

I kind of wonder what the point is of running IQuarium while you sleep? Rather than have a light switch, why not just close the program and let the ipod (?) do its bit towards combatting light pollution and unnecessary electricity costs by at least going into standby?

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:31 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]