View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
No bubbles sound 
Just joined
Just joined

I am the proud owner of iQuarium, but unfortunately, I don't hear the bubbles. Bubble sound is on, but I only hear the tapping sound, not the bubble sound. Is this a bug or is there a simple solution for it?

Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:29 pm
Just joined
Just joined

Same here. No bubble sound.

The tapping sound is always audible, regardless or whether Bubble Sound is on or off.

Will support please reply?

Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:19 am
Just joined
Just joined

Well, problem solved! At a certain point you get bubbles (don't know exactly at how many points) and then you hear the bubble sound. So it's just a patience thing :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:25 am
Forum senior
Forum senior

Hi Potion!

How many points do you currently have, and are you on the most current version 1.62?

Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:56 pm
Just joined
Just joined

I used the free version for about a day and just bought the paid version today.

Because the help text mentioned bubble sound, I thought it was a given, and even thought it was a free-version limitaion (until I realised it was the same with the paid version). If it needs unlocking with points, then I think it should be mentioned in the help (as well as in the bubble sound on/off). otherwise, you get people like us thinking there's something wrong with the app.

Also noticed some bugs in the current version. The bubbles animation (still bubbling) sometimes get stuck at the same spot even after I've shifted my finger.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:44 pm
Forum senior
Forum senior

The app didn't have a bubble sound when I first got mine, so I honestly don't know much about when it comes...unless it comes when the bubbles are unlocked as mentioned previously by Ninja.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:38 pm
ID Member
ID Member

Hello,
There are two kinds of bubbles in the game. There are bubbles which are an item which can be unlocked in the inventory (these are with sound) and there are bubbles which appear when you tap on the screen (no sound). To turn off the sound of the bubbles you need to tap on the "i" icon, choose help/options and there the option to turn on/off the sound is available.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]