View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 7:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Bread a new baby fish using aphrodisiac food 
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Hi all just like to tell you I had 2 fish I used the pink food aphrodisiac and had the love stone I am please to tell you I have breed a new baby I now have 3 fish yayyyyy

Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:32 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Just want to say I put this post up I am pleased to tell you I have now got 4 fish another baby came using the same food yippie :D

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:33 am
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Got 5 fish everybody still using the pink food :D

Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:22 am
Forum regular
Forum regular

How many fish did you get in the end? I have 8 babies altogether, spread over two tanks (the other two fish in a third tank are from the old game which is still on the phone but can't breed etc). In the "yellow" tank - my free copy of the game which upgraded once I also downloaded the paid version - I have two original fish, the young one now almost full size, and 3 babies. In the "blue" tank, two original fish but the youngster much smaller - and that has produced 5 babies. Once the tanks started to produce babies it was one a day, but now I haven't had an addition for quite a few days. I'm still keeping the love stone which still glows red and the fish are still eating aphrodisiac, but I'm wondering why the tanks are uneven and how I'd know if any more babies were coming.

I'm getting sick of not being able to change the love stone for a different decoration and I want to use coloured food. I'm getting bored of seeing the babies tearing around like little mini fighter pilots, with a trail of exhaust and stars everywhere! Has anybody got more experience of playing the update for a longer period and could tell me what to expect?

Cheers

Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:25 pm
Profile YIM
Just joined
Just joined

MoiraA wrote:
How many fish did you get in the end? I have 8 babies altogether, spread over two tanks (the other two fish in a third tank are from the old game which is still on the phone but can't breed etc). In the "yellow" tank - my free copy of the game which upgraded once I also downloaded the paid version - I have two original fish, the young one now almost full size, and 3 babies. In the "blue" tank, two original fish but the youngster much smaller - and that has produced 5 babies. Once the tanks started to produce babies it was one a day, but now I haven't had an addition for quite a few days. I'm still keeping the love stone which still glows red and the fish are still eating aphrodisiac, but I'm wondering why the tanks are uneven and how I'd know if any more babies were coming.

I'm getting sick of not being able to change the love stone for a different decoration and I want to use coloured food. I'm getting bored of seeing the babies tearing around like little mini fighter pilots, with a trail of exhaust and stars everywhere! Has anybody got more experience of playing the update for a longer period and could tell me what to expect?

Cheers

How can I have two tanks?

Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]